The usual opening hours of the Museum are from tuesday to
sunday from 10:00 A.M. to 02:30 P.M. Saturdays from 10:00 A.M. to 02:30
P.M. and from 04:00 P.M. to 07:30 P.M.
You can check the timetable for the whole year here.
No need to make a reservation or buy tickets in advance!
Individual ticket valid for two days within the month from the date of purchase
PREMIUM visits: Exclusive guided visits, for groups of less than 10 people, € 70
Guided visits for school groups, 30% discount on the price of the general ticket.
Reduced ticket: € 5,00
Ticket valid for a single visit
- Guided visits for school groups of 10 or more people and educational workshops
- Self-guided visits for general public groups (non-guided) with a minimum of 10 people
- Guided visits for general public groups of between 10 and 25 people, or paying for 10 people and by paying a reduced supervision service (€ 20)
- Children and teenagers from 6 to 17 years
Super reduced rate: € 3,25
Ticket valid for a single visit
- Large family / single-parent
- Retirees of 60 years and above and pensioners (with proof). Possibility of guided visits for groups of between 10 and 25 retired people with reduced supervision (€ 20)
- People with a recognised disability
- Students and Carnet Jove (European Youth Card) holders, aged 18 plus, with proof
- Partner organisations:
- Holders of the RACC Màster card
- Holders of a Barcelona Pass (Renfe-SNCF en Cooperación, SL) ticket
- Members of the Club Automobilístic CEA
- Members of the Descobrir Catalunya magazine club
- Members of Club Èxit of El Periódico de Catalunya
- Holders of Carnet de Biblioteques library card from the Diputació de Barcelona
- Associates of MÓN (UPC)
- Associates of the Federació Catalana de Futbol
- Titleholders of Inter Rail or Eurail Pass tickets
- Members of the Galeria El Claustre
- Promotional rates
- La Soci, from Caixa group
- Accompanying adults for birthdays
- Open-days held by the Museum
- Employees of train companies: RENFE, ADIF, TMB, FGC, EUSKOLTREN and EUSKAL and family members-beneficiaries of RENFE
- Llengua de Vilanova volunteers (with proof)
- Children from 0 to 5 years old
- Club Súper 3 members and members of the Cavall Fort magazine
- Members of ICOM, and the Associació de Museòlegs de Catalunya
- Accredited journalists
- Association of Partners and Collaborators (SiC) and AMICS del Museu (current membership card essential)
- Accredited students and researchers (work linked to land transport)
- Teachers with a licence from the Generalitat
- € 20 Guided visit with tickets purchased from the Museum for general public groups or pensioner groups
- € 45 Groups with a combined ticket or other promotional rates
NOTE: A supplement of € 80 will apply to group visits
outside normal Museum hours.
COMBINED MUSEUM AND SHORT-DISTANCE (RODALIES) TRAIN TICKET
General (adults): € 10
Children (4-11 years): € 8
Senior (pensioners): € 8
Group (minimum of 10 people): € 8
TICKET MUSEUS VNG:
All museums in the city – € 10
How to get
How to get there?
By train: From Barcelona and Sant Vicenç de Calders,
line R2 South of Rodalies and medium-distance trains.
By road: AP7 and C32.
Urban bus lines: L1 (Tacó - Camping), L2 (Camping - Tacó), L3 (La Masia Nova - Fondo Somella) and L4 (La Collada - Masia Nova).
Intercity bus lines: Vilanova-Sitges, Vilanova-Aeroport i Barcelona, Vilanova-Tarragona, Vilanova-Vilafranca and Barcelona.