Plan your visit
STANDARD OPENING TIMES
Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. and also available at 4 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.
From November 1 to February 29, the hours of Saturdays afternoon are from 16.00 to 18.30.
EXCEPCIONAL OPENING HOURS DURING BANK HOLIDAYS
Easter: 18th, 19th, 20th and 21th of April open from 10:30 to 14:30 and from 16:00 to 19:30.
2nd Easter: 9th of June open from 10:30 to 14:30.
1st of November open from 10:30 to 14:30 and from 16:00 to 18:30.
6th and 7 of December, open from 10:30 to 14:30 and from 16:00 to 18:30.
Check out the full opening hours here.
COMBINED MUSEUM AND SHORT-DISTANCE (RODALIES) TRAIN TICKET
General (adults): € 10
Children (4-11 years): € 8
Senior (pensioners): € 8
Group (minimum of 10 people): € 8
General ticket: € 6.50
Individual ticket valid for two days within the month from the date of purchase
Reduced ticket: € 5.00
Ticket valid for a single visit
- Guided visits for school groups of 10 or more people and educational workshops
- Self-guided visits for general public groups (non-guided) with a minimum of 10 people
- Guided visits for general public groups of between 10 and 25 people, or paying for 10 people and by paying a reduced supervision service (€ 20)*
- Children and teenagers from 6 to 17 years
- Large or single-parent families
Super-reduced ticket: € 3.25
Ticket valid for a single visit
- Retirees of 60 years and above and pensioners (with proof)
- Possibility of guided visits for groups of between 10 and 25 retired people with reduced supervision (€ 20)*
- People with a recognised disability
- Students and Carnet Jove (European Youth Card) holders, aged 18 plus, with proof
- Partner organisations:
Holders of the RACC Màster card
Holders of a Barcelona Pass (Renfe-SNCF en Cooperación, SL) ticket
Members of the Club Automobilístic CEA
Members of the Descobrir Catalunya magazine club
Members of Club Èxit of El Periódico de Catalunya
Holders of Carnet de Biblioteques library card from the Diputació de Barcelona
Associates of MÓN (UPC)
Associates of the Federació Catalana de Futbol
Titleholders of Inter Rail or Eurail Pass tickets
Members of the Galeria El Claustre
- Accompanying adults for birthdays*
- Open-days held by the Museum
- Employees of train companies: RENFE, ADIF, TMB, FGC, EUSKOLTREN and EUSKAL and family members-beneficiaries of RENFE
- Llengua de Vilanova volunteers (with proof)
- Children from 0 to 5 years
- Club Súper 3 members and members of the Cavall Fort magazine
- Members of ICOM, and the Associació de Museòlegs de Catalunya
- Accredited journalists
- SiC and AMICS del Museu (current membership card essential)
- Accredited students and researchers (work linked to land transport)
- Teachers with a licence from the Generalitat
- € 20 (Guided visit with tickets purchased from the Museum for general public groups or pensioner groups)
- € 45 Groups with a combined ticket or other promotional rates
NOTE: A supplement of € 80 will apply to group visits outside normal Museum hours
How to get?
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED?
Plaza Eduard Maristany, s / n
08800 Vilanova i la Geltrú (Next to the Renfe station)
Telephone number: 93 815 84 91
Fax: 93 815 82 20
Booking email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information email: email@example.com
HOW TO GET THERE?
By train: From Barcelona and Sant Vicenç de Calders, line R2 South of Rodalies and services of Media Distance.
By road: AP7 and C32.
Urban bus lines: L1 (Tacó - Camping), L2 (Camping - Tacó), L3 (La Masia Nova - Fondo Somella) and L4 (La Collada - Masia Nova).
Intercity bus lines: Vilanova-Sitges, Vilanova-Aeroport i Barcelona, Vilanova-Tarragona, Vilanova-Vilafranca and Barcelona.